The bane for most businessmen is to get contract done – properly and legally. But I’m dead sure in the back of their minds that it has to be done cheaply.
Lawyers charge exorbitant prices for drafting contracts, and it would surely create some problems with your cashflow (especially when you are still starting out). Now, Lawcanvas makes sure you don’t sure the hole in your pocket when you need to get your contracts done up.
(Screen grab from Lawcanvas website)
As shown, Lawcanvas will provide you with editable templates for you. Depending on your requirements, you can choose the type of contract to work on.
I know that all you wanted to hear from me.Yes, its FREE. What more can you ask for when you have almost 50 over templates ranging from…
- Starting a Business (Founders Agreement, Partnership Agreement etc)
- Running a Business (Non-Disclosure Agreement, Shareholders Agreement etc)
- Sales and Distribution (Distribution Agreement, Consignment Agreement etc)
- Hiring and HR (For full/part time employment, Hr Policies etc)
- Freelancing and Agencies (For freelancers and ad-hoc agencies)
- Personal (Individual Usage: Residential Tenancy Agreement etc)
Pretty much the best virtual lawyer you can ever have as a startup, and most importantly save up for other business requirements (like marketing needs).
However, should you require highly complex contracts that may involve millions of dollar – for God sake, get a lawyer!
Save a hell lot of money with the free version first. Once you get used to it, and probably in need for more then should you consider going for the paid options.
Really low-cost or rather no cost options for a small startup.
Let us know what you think of it too.
Should you have other good recommendations of related vendors, drop us an email. Let’s share to care.